ResButler Online Restaurant Booking System
- For bookings that require a credit card prepayment, The Customer will be required to make an upfront payment of a nominated amount (Prepaid Amount) in order to complete the booking.
- Payment for ResButler concierge booking items such as flowers, personal card, chocolates, or any other items that require full prepayment, will be deducted from The Customer’s provided details and nominated credit card.
- ResButler concierge booking items are only available online for order up until 48 business hours prior to The Customer’s nominated restaurant booking date.
- For ResButler concierge booking items indicated as being added to your bill at the restaurant, payment for these items will occur at the restaurant after dining as part of The Customer’s dining bill.
- All prepaid amounts are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Any changes to your booking, including cancellations, are solely at the discretion of The Restaurant. The maximum liability to The Restaurant shall be a complete refund of any amounts paid to The Restaurant pertaining to The Customer's booking. The Restaurant is not liable for any other claimed loss where the change made by The Restaurant is for a period of more than 3 hours prior to The Customer's booking.
- For bookings that require a credit card guarantee, The Customer will be required to provide a guarantee of a fixed dollar amount (including GST) per person or per booking or per occasion (Guaranteed Amount). There will be no charge to you unless you breach the "Cancellations", "No Shows", "Changes" or "Late Arrivals" conditions mentioned below. Should these conditions be breached The Restaurant reserves the right to charge the provided credit card with the Guaranteed Amount.
- The Restaurant is unable to provide any alterations or amendments (including cancellations) two (2) business days in advance of the dining date.
- No cash or credit refunds will be made for alterations and The Restaurant reserves the right to refuse alterations and amendments.
- Alterations and amendments (excluding cancellations) must be requested before 3:00pm (EST Sydney Time), with a minimum of two (2) business days prior to the actual restaurant booking date.
- From time to time, some items may become temporarily unavailable and require a substitution. The Restaurant reserves the right to substitute any items with a similar item of equal or higher value.
- Cancellation of pre-ordered ResButler concierge booking items; refunds for cancellations can be processed only up to 3:00pm, seven (7) business days prior to the booking date (booking date not inclusive). In the case of cancellation after this cut-off, The Restaurant does not offer refunds for prepaid concierge items.
- Cancellation of ResButler concierge booking items; refunds for cancellations - A $10.00 administration charge will be deducted from the total value of the prepaid concierge items.
- No refund will be given for customers’ special request concierge items.
- The restaurant will endeavour to process cancellation requests when terms and conditions are met, but will not be liable for any failure to do so.
- Cancellations received after the applicable period stated above, are void.
- If the cancellation is authorised, the refund amount minus applicable administration charges will be refunded within 7 business to the same account from which the funds were received.
- The Customer acknowledges that the Internet can be an unstable and, sometimes, insecure marketplace. At times the Website may not be available, or Orders may not be processed or may not be accepted for reasons beyond our control, in particular with regard to services provided by other suppliers. In these circumstances The Restaurant and ResButler accept no responsibility.
- While care has been taken, The Restaurant and ResButler, do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which The Customer transmits to The Restaurant via the ResButler Booking Widget or any ResButler Booking Platforms. Accordingly, any information which The Customer transmits to The Restaurant via the ResButler Booking Widget or any ResButler Booking Platforms, including your credit card details, is transmitted at your own risk and The Restaurant and ResButler is not responsible while such information is in transit. For your assistance, the Australian Government has published additional information about protecting yourself in online transactions. This is available at www.staysmartonline.gov.au.
- The ResButler Booking Widget is operated by Res Butler Pty Ltd. ABN: 85 604 077 956.
- The ResButler Booking Widget is exclusive to websites approved by Res Butler Pty Ltd only and cannot be used by any unapproved third-party websites.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This widget is operated by Res Butler Pty Ltd. ABN: 85 604 077 956. Res Butler Pty Ltd trades under ResButler. By accessing, browsing or using this widget, you agree to all terms, conditions and disclaimers. ResButler may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any amendment is effective immediately from when posted on the internet or the ResButler website without any notice.
Customers must supply The Restaurant and ResButler with a valid contact email and phone numbers (e.g. a landline and a mobile.) The Restaurant and ResButler accept no liability arising out of failure to contact a customer, where the contact details were not supplied, were invalid or incorrect.
Recipient Details and Personalised Messages
The Customer must ensure recipient details, such as their name and address are correct and also spelt correctly. The Restaurant and ResButler accept no responsibility for any incorrect information, when such information results from a reliance on information provided by The Customer. In regards to ResButler concierge orders, The Customer should ensure that their personalised message is written to their satisfaction. The Restaurant and ResButler accept no responsibility for incorrect spelling, grammar or formatting. The Restaurant reserves the right to refuse to provide ResButler concierge orders where The Restaurant deems The Customer’s submitted personalised message is inappropriate. A personalised message may be deemed inappropriate at the discretion of The Restaurant.
PRICING AND TRANSACTIONS
All prices quoted, unless otherwise stated, are inclusive of GST.
All credit cards may incur a surcharge on food & beverage specified by The Restaurant.
All prices, unless otherwise stated, are quoted in the currency of The Restaurant’s jurisdiction.
Products and prices can be changed without any notice
Product prices do not include delivery fees.
In the event a customer is entitled to a refund, the refund will be made to the original credit card, PayPal account or other account from which the funds were received.
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Collection and Use of Information
The Restaurant and ResButler collect personal data for the purpose of fulfilling orders for products or services.
Personal data includes, but is not limited to: the full name of the customer and/or recipient or competition entrant, payment details, e-mail address, recipient address and contact (mobile) phone numbers.
The Restaurant and ResButler do not keep records of customer credit card details.
For customer security, The Customer’s IP address may be logged and recorded with The Customer’s purchase details.
Disclosure of Information
The Restaurant and ResButler will not disclose personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without prior authorisation.
Under no circumstances will The Restaurant and ResButler sell or receive payments or services for disclosing customer's personal information to any partner or external company.
Sender Anonymity and Disclosure
Customers have the right to remain anonymous except in circumstances where personal information is required to complete an electronic transaction. The Restaurant and ResButler will not disclose sender/customer information to a recipient unless requested or approved to do so by the sender/customer.
ResButler websites may utilise cookies to store information of browsing history and to enable browsing features. ResButler does not store any financial information about customer-used cookies.
Customers can elect to receive promotional material by opting to receive plain text or HTML emails.
In compliance with Australian law, all marketing material sent to the subscriber will include an option for the subscriber to request removal from mailing or contact lists for any future marketing
Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of the ResButler Widget or any ResButler Booking Platforms will be subject to civil and criminal sanctions and prosecution.
ResButler does not guarantee that it will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of its widgets or websites, nor that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of its websites. It is illegal to place orders under a false name, with a fraudulently obtained credit card or without the consent of the cardholder. Persons found to have placed a fraudulent order will be prosecuted.
By using this site, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of NSW and any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW.
TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS
This widget is operated by Res Butler Pty Ltd. ABN: 85 604 077 956
All material on widgets, apps and websites operated, licensed or controlled by ResButler, including but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights which are owned and controlled by ResButler its related companies or by other parties that have licensed their material to ResButler.
Material on any widgets, apps and websites owned, operated, licensed or controlled by ResButler is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Such material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of ResButler.
Use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment, or use of the materials for use not approved by ResButler is a violation of copyrights, trademarks, patents, intellectual property and proprietary rights owned by ResButler and its associated companies and/or its suppliers and is prohibited.
The Restaurant and ResButler is not liable for failure to perform obligations, including but not limited to, the fulfilment of an order or a delivery, if such failure occurs as a result of acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster) war, hostilities, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power, terrorist activities, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, theft, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service, internet services or any other event or phenomenon beyond The Restaurant’s, The Restaurant’s Suppliers’ and ResButler’s control.
Phone: 02 9229 7721
Head Office: 1 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia